Fruity ice cubes
It’s important to keep hydrated, especially in the heat of summer. So why not try our fruity ice cubes to make your summer drinks a little more exciting? Plus, the kids will love them, so make sure you have plenty of ice cube trays!
This method requires 4 ice cube trays.
- Taking the first ice cube tray, half fill the squares with water.
- Wash the strawberries, raspberries and blueberries with water.
- Chop up the raspberries and strawberries into small pieces.
- Place the strawberries, blueberries and raspberries into the squares.
- Fill the squares with more water until they’re full.
- Then freeze.
- Add to your drink, and enjoy!
Fill an ice cube tray with your favourite juice and freeze it – perfect for jazzing up a drink of water!
Add fruity ice cubes to a bottle of water and put it in your child’s lunch box, it’ll be a nice little surprise.
Or add fruity ice cubes to a cocktail this summer – take a look at some of our summer cocktail recipes, they make the perfect refreshment!